A Non-Qualified Mortgage mortgage is any home loan that doesn’t comply with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's (CFPB) existing rules on Qualified Mortgage.
1) The borrower is qualified based on verified liquid assets;
2) Assets must be documented sufficiently to cover the loan amount requested with an additional 60 months reserves to cover all revolving, installment and miscellaneous debts (e.g. child support,
3) Assets can be cash in the bank, stocks, bonds, IRA’s, 401k’s, mutual funds or any retirement accounts;
4) 12 months of consecutive statements are required for asset verification;
5) Tax returns are not needed in Underwriting.
1) Designed for experienced Real Estate Investor who is purchasing or refinancing investment properties to be held for business purposes;
2) Borrower is qualified based upon the cash flow of the subject property, specifically the debt coverage ratio (1.0 for purchase transactions and 1.25 for refinance);
3) Income is neither stated nor verified, tax returns not required.
1) Designed for high credit quality borrowers;
2) Maximum DTI of 50%;
3) Maximum Cash Out of $500,000+;
4) Foreign nationals are eligible for financing under this program with additional overlays.
1) Designed for high credit quality borrowers who have loan parameters that fall just outside Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guidelines;
2) Loan amount cannot exceed conforming or high balance loan limits;
3) 43% DTI ratio, maximum of 50% with compensating factors;
1) Designed for self-employed borrowers with a minimum of two years self-employment history;
2) Borrower’s qualifying income is calculated by 12 months most recent bank statements in place of tax returns.
We've been helping customers afford the home of their dreams for many years and we love what we do.
Company NMLS: 1736022
555 Republic Drive; Suite 200
Plano, TX 74074
Phone: (972) 372-9050